Sunday, April 13, 2008

What up Dorothy?

OK... this one has a long story to it. I don't have the time to go into it all, but I can tell you that I learned some major things about myself. I only have time to share one of these brilliant epiphanies with you guys. 1.) I SUCK IN EMERGENCY SITUATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A NOW SAD NEIGHBOR'S YARD.

THIS IS ABSOLUTLEY RADICAL. WHEN THIS TREE FELL, IT RAISED THE YARD AROUND THE FOUNDATION OF THE HOUSE.
JUST LOOK AT THE ROOTS ON THIS BABY!!!
UM... SOMEBODY WOKE UP PISSED!
THIS IS THE SAME HOUSE WITH THE YARD PEELAGE GOING ON!
A BIGGER VIEW OF THE RAISED YARD AND A FALLEN TREE... POOR TREE. LOVE MOTHER EARTH, LOVE MOTHER EARTH.



1 comment:

abcdef said...

Dang girl...are you okay? That's awful. I bet it did some serious damage to the house. Not exactly a great way to wake up and start teh day is it? I hope you are doing well.