Sunday, April 6, 2008

Simple Things for Simple Minds... Rambling Part I Kailey Part II

One minute I am tucked up under my cover with the most delicious ray of sunshine streaming into my window. Then, as I drank my coffee, these words departed from my dry, what in the world did I do last night, lips "Dude, where the hell the sun go?" I do not like rainy days Sam-I-Am, I do not like them at all!!! I WANT SUNSHINE!!! I want a beach, an ocean rhythm, burnt cheeks hanging out of my bottoms, a margarita, seashells, tanktops and shorty-shorts. I want the tips of my frizzed and ratted hair to fly in the breeze while I inhale the scent of fish and salt! I want to wonder a small distance to my tent and towel off and ask my husband, "Dude, want to throw down a pbj and go back out?" Anyway, without further ado... here is Kailey part II. I believe that I will post these on OPS and get some feedback... hmmm... does Tonto feel lucky? Well, do ya? LOL









2 comments:

Only Once Images said...

Girl! I like them all, but that last one *rocks*. Its a show stopper. I think it would look fabulous on large canvas.
xo
~A

Anonymous said...

LOVE the processing on these!!! Very funky and retro . . .