Tuesday, March 18, 2008

East Texas Road Trip... um... pics speak for themselves.

Katie decided she wanted her photo taken by this sign.
Betsy's stylin' so I took a sneak shot of her groovy style. The wind blew so viciously in Katies convertible. It was so bad that we had to pull over so I could throw up. I don't drive in the back and didn't realize that I just don't do that with clever ease anymore.

Another pop shot of Betsy's groovy style. Sup Bets? Finally, I asked if Katie would take a photo of me taking a photo of her. LOL I try not to get in front of a lens often. Makes me soooo depressed.
This is the absolute funniest and ugliest image that I have ever seen of myself, but it was too funny to pass up. This is me thinking, "Just kill me."

4 comments:

abcdef said...

I seriously love this vintage look. I hope you have a wonderful Easter, sweets! :-)

THE PARSONS said...

such cool pics - they look like they belong in some unique ads in a high fashion magazine - totally creative, love em.

abcdef said...

Hey Girl,

What actions do you use to get the vintage effect? E-mail me if you don't mind. info@beadalephotography.com

Only Once Images said...

I like these alot, and your commentary cracks me UP! I am really lol!

xo
~A