Monday, March 31, 2008

Caya's Birthday Party! The big 3 baby!


Caya looks anxiously out the door for all her partay friends to arrive.



We had a bit of a difficult time convincing her that the cupcakes were for her partay guests.
By this time the poor kid is thinking, "Ain't no one showing up to my partay." Well, at least I have my drink and my balloons.

Awww.... someone showed up and they are giving her some cupcake drunk love~ Moma Becko claps as Caya sucessfully blows out her birthday candle while chewing a huge ball of pizza dough in her mouth. High 5 baby~

We survived another birthday gang and in this family, that calls for a huge high thumbs up! Well, I am thumb ups and Caya is E.T. phone home...



Here are a few images of me that were pop shotted by my honey! He deals with me and all of my insanity so he is one groovylicious guy! He is "my oak". If he is reading this I just want to mention that I also want this really bad...



1 comment:

abcdef said...

OMG!!! Now, I'm lmao too! How funny is that!!! I love the goofy pic of you. When was your B'Day? I've got one coming up too1 :-(