Thursday, July 31, 2008

All work and no play make Tonto a dull girl! LOL

Meet Taira in vintage... hee hee.





Meet Taira's little sister who has to do EVERYTHING that Taira does. Hee hee cute photo huh? she's a cute little sh@@ fo sho!

Meet the mother of the two above... pretty hot huh? She is my aunt, but we look more like sisters. LOL Now it sounds like I am saying that I am hot... not!!! Don't be decieved~

This is my mom, the above's sister. Don't get mad mom! This woman is 52!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked much?
Try going out with her... yea, NOT fun! j/k....




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't tell ya how awesome I think your post work is. Like its so YOU. Very awesome stuff as always

Tawny said...

Braeden, YOU rock! Your work is da shizzit dude! Anyone reading this should definately check out this groovy tater's blog!!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

absoltely friggin amazing!

Tawny said...

Kim - u r absolutely friggin amazing. Here is another blog that should be visited frequently! Fo Sho!

Sarah said...

Dang.. you have a blessed gene pool. :)